Join the Chamber
If you are interested in joining the Greater Pensacola Chamber (or are not sure and would just like more information), please fill out the form below and we’ll give you a call! If it’s during regular business, you can call us too! >> (850) 438-4081, Option 3. << We have partnership levels for all shapes and sizes of business.
Please Note!! You MUST use Adobe Reader to open our online application if you wish to submit it online! Other PDF readers/viewers are not compatible. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free here or you may also fill out the application then just print/scan it.
If you are ready to join and want to submit an application, please download the partnership application (open it with Adobe Reader) and email it to email@example.com.
Membership Application & Levels
Online Application for Partnership
(Open with Adobe Reader. Other PDF readers/viewers are not compatible.
To download Adobe Reader for free, click here.)
Partnership Tier Levels
Special Offer – 125-Year Anniversary Offer
|We’re celebrating our 125th birthday this year!
Ask us about how you can become more involved
with the Chamber by becoming a Foundation
investor for $125! —————————————>
Our 125th Birthday Special Offer!
NEW! Students & Recent Grads!
We’re now offering partnerships to students/grads!
See how to become a Student Consultant for the Chamber! Learn about the Chamber’s Student Consultant Program here!
For a complete breakdown of the partnership tiers (General, Core, Premier & Patron), click here to download the details.
All partnership levels include:
– At least one (1) business listing and link on the Chamber’s website
– The business referral service
– Listing in the online and printed business directories
– Networking and educational forums
– Free job postings to the Chamber Job Board
- Free notary Service
– Business news/events posted to the Partner News section on the Chamber’s website
– Weekly email blasts to our 3,000+ database of influential business & civic leaders
– Free event submissions to community calendar
– The Greater Pensacola Chamber logo for your website and window/glass cling decal for your business