Advantages of the Leadership Pensacola program are as diverse as the participants themselves and the organizations in which they represent.
- Understanding of the issues, impacts and implications that affectNorthwest Floridanow and in the future.
- Greater knowledge of the region, its history and its leaders.
- Access to decision makers and business and community leaders.
- A commitment to creating a better community.
- An informed network of diverse colleagues for individual, business and community problem solving.
- Increased leadership skills and enhanced awareness of personal leadership styles.
- Increased employee leadership skills and knowledge of regional issues that can be used for greater organizational effectiveness.
- Exposure to other community leaders who are committed toNorthwest Florida.
- An opportunity to position a business as an organization that is committed to community quality of life issues and to position its decision makers as committed community leaders.
- Networking opportunities that can help with business solutions.
- A pool of committed community leaders to serve as board members and volunteers.
- A talented group of leaders who can be called upon for solutions to community issues.
- Positive community change resulting from the class project.